ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Graduate Trainee Programme at Telkom-Kenya is initiated under the Technology Division and supported by the Human Resources Department, to give graduates an opportunity to have more control and influence over their career development.
For a period of 1 year, the graduates are guided in solving real business challenges by mentors sourced from various departments within the Technology Division.
The selection process is in three phases. These include the following:
1. We are seeking candidates with the below qualifications;
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in either Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Design
- Upper Second-Class Honors/ GPA 3.0
- Demonstrate Initiative and drive beyond academia, Entrepreneurship Passion and Commercial/Business sense.
2. Candidates will apply through the FUZU platform.Shortlisted candidates will be further screened by the recruitment team.
3. Final Selection will be delivered through Assessment Centres with the below activities:
- Case study presentation
- Group Discussion Exercise
- Competency-Based Interview
4. Successful candidates will be contracted as per the normal engagement process.
The Programme runs for a period of one year where candidates are exposed to different departments on a rotational work basis. In addition to the areas below, there will also be a mandatory customer facing rotation:
- Planning Engineering & Network Implementation
- Information Technology (IT)
- Intelligent Network & Value Added Services (IN &VAS)
- Operations & Maintenance, Technical Support
- Cable Landing Station
In the course of the rotation phase, each group presents findings on the assigned project.
- PLANNING ENGINEERING & NETWORK IMPLEMENTATION
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
- INTELLIGENT NETWORK & VALUE ADDED SERVICES (IN &VAS)
- OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- CABLE LANDING STATION
At the end of the 12 months, the Trainees are required to present an individual project which is used to assess their learning agility. If successful, the trainee(s) are then absorbed into the company within the different sections in the Technology Division.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates will apply through the FUZU platform. To apply, click https://telkom.fuzu.com/jobs/telkom-graduate-trainee-telkom-kenya by 28th April 2021.
For more details, check the official Telkom Kenya website.