The Women Techsters 2021 Bootcamp Program will train 3300 girls and women between the ages of 16 to 40 years in five batches. The first training will be held in April, and there will be a Bootcamp every two months.
Women in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, and Egypt aged between 16-40 years.
Aims of the Bootcamp
The Women Techsters Initiative aims to achieve the following:
1. To empower African women to establish startups or technology-enabled .
2. To support women to become digitally enabled, social champions, and owners of businesses.
3. To bridge the digital divide between men and women in the technology space while contributing to economic growth.
4. To ultimately improve the socio-economy of the African continent by providing skills that will elevate women from poverty .
The Women Techsters Bootcamp strives to provide adequate learning opportunities for participants to develop relevant coding skills, jump-start careers, or fill in knowledge gaps from emerging technologies. It is four weeks of intensive digital skills training by experienced facilitators.
The learning paths for this training include:
1. Software Development
2. Product Design (UI/UX)
4. Product Management
5. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
Kindly proceed to fill the form if you can commit to the training schedule. Once you submit your application, you will be notified if you get accepted for an admissions interview which is offered to a select number of applicants.
For more details visit the official Women Techsters website